Thursday 7 May 2015

Multiple Images
Studying multiple images I needed to look for some inspiration image which can inspire my work. This mood has shown me many ways I can present multiple images in my work in portraiture and landscape photography. These ways include:

  • double exposure
  • layering
  • sections of images
  • cutting up images
I hope to input these method into my work, and I hope to discover more ways I can bring multiple images into my own work.
To back up my research further I intend to use this inspiration to research/discover photographers. These artist will help me find new ways to bring multiple images into my work as well. Artist I intend to look at are the following:

  • Hans Eijkelboom
  • David Hockney
  • Dan Mountford
  • Pep Ventosa
  • Miki Takahashi

No comments:

Post a Comment